Haunted and Legends Tour
Ghost Hour Tour
This guided tour takes you through the dark alleys of Vienna. There are stories about hauntings, vampires, so-called witches, historical criminal cases, the dead and the undead (and everything in between). The approximately two-hour walk ends at midnight at St. Stephen's Cathedral.
At a walk through the alleyways between St. Stephen's Cathedral and Ruprecht's Church we go on the tracks of the most popular Viennese legends. We discover curious stories about animals, all kinds of oddities from the history of St. Stephen's Cathedral, and learn more about the dangers the Viennese were exposed to in past times: whether they had to deal with the plague, basilisks or monsters from the Danube.
Please contact me to register and find out the exact meeting place.
I am also happy to offer you individual dates and tours.
As a certified tourist guide with years of experience I know secret places in and around Vienna! Some suggestions?
– History and stories from old Vienna: learn more about Vienna and the Viennese through sagas and legends (the less scary version in daylight).
– - Discover with me the most beautiful cemeteries of Vienna.
– - Listen to some gossip from the not always so glamorous world of the Habsburgs.
– - I would also be happy to guide you through Vienna's museums.
– - Or would you like the classic tour: the haunted and legends tour exclusively for you and your family/private group?